Friday, June 21, 2013

Arlowe: 7 Days New | Newborn Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

This session- it is so near and dear to my heart.

This is my own little baby boy- a gift from God.

Meet Arlowe Lake.

I have had several themes swirling in my mind, once I learned we were having a little boy, and that he was coming in December- nautical, Christmas, and little boy "critters".

Here are a few shots from Arlowe's session- I am 100% smitten with this handsome little dude. <3  Enjoy.

Christmas lights.  I love how this image looks so warm and snuggle-bug!
 Oh, this lips!
 A little work with his name and a unique way of spelling it!
One of my favorites!

Little boy critters!  :)
 Nautical theme coming right up!  Arlowe's room has a mature, Nautica nautical theme and I found this background at a special little local place I buy backgrounds.  I knew this would be perfect to match his room decor and I was right!! :)




You may also enjoy this maternity session I did for my pregnancy with Arlowe:

My Maternity

If you are interested in a {newborn} session, please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment