Thursday, June 13, 2013

Harrisburg Cupcake Cup 2012 | Event Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Oh my goodness!  This is the second year I have photographed this important event and I have to say each year it gets better and better!  The Harrisburg Cupcake Cup benefits the Central Penn Food Bank, many central Pennsylvanians are in need of food and during the holiday season, especially.

When I was editing this session, I am convinced I gained 10 pounds just LOOKING at all of these yummy cupcakes!   I brought home a large box of goodies from the contestants and as I looked at each image, I literally found my mouth watering and I was reliving each bit of the cupcakes!!  They were SO good!

This year I focused on photographing each individual cupcake entered into the contest and the winners, so I only picked out a few pictures from the event to share with you, I had SUCH a hard time selecting which delectable goodie to share! 

Enjoy!






Check out the following post from last year's Harrisburg Cupcake Cup 2011:
Harrisburg Cupcake Cup 2011

Read more about the Cupcake Cup:  Harrisburg Cupcake Cup
Read more about the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank:  Central Penn Food Bank

Follow the event and vendors on Facebook:
Cupcake Cup
Central Penn Food Bank
Bella Vita Photography

If you are interested in {event coverage}, please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment