Sunday, June 2, 2013

Snyder Family Christmas | Family Photographer Hershey, Pa

This family has been with me from the beginning, I looooove sharing that in every post! :)  And Amy and I have become great friends, complete with children VERY close in age (a girl, then a sweet little boy!).  I love spending time with them each session we have together!  Brynnleigh is always on her BEST behavior and so attentive- you would NEVER know she is just 2 years old!  :)  She definitely makes my job SUPER easy! ;)

Here is a little peek into their Christmas session!  Did I mention how much I love this family?!






You may also enjoy these other sessions with the Snyder Family!
Brynnleigh Turns 2!
Snyder Family Maternity
Brynnleigh's 1st Birthday Cake Smash
Bender Grandkids
Christmas with the Snyders

If you are interested in a {family or baby's first year} session, please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment