Thursday, April 24, 2014

Abel {7 Days New} | Newborn Photographer Camp Hill, Pa

You know, every time I schedule a newborn session, I am just giddy with excitement.  I can't wait to meet two new parents (or see previous clients again if they are having another baby!) and hear about their love story, life and ultimately their birth story!
I don't just do posted newborn shots, I also shoot to tell a story- your family's birth story. Whether it be welcoming a new gift from God, or this is your second, third, fourth or MORE, everyone's story deserves to be told.

Meet Abel and his sweet family!  I am so glad that I get to watch Abel grow over his first year!  

He was such a fun little newborn- you know, I've had a lot of boys recently!  :)

I hope you enjoy these images from Abel's newborn session!
 






Check back for more images from Abel's Baby's First Year sessions!

If you are interested in {Newborn} packages, please email us at info.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} {Instagram} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment