Monday, April 21, 2014

Print Your Images! | Newborn Maternity Children and Family Photographer Hershey, Pa

Hi, y'all!

Part of my goals for 2014 is to encourage my clients to print their images.

Sounds simple, right?  

I have so many beautiful clients and for the past 3 years, I offered packages that included a disc of the images (don't worry! I still do!! ;)  ) but the more I discuss this with my clients, both new and old, the more I realize that I have been doing my own clients a disservice!  

You get all dolled up for a gorgeous session, pay for my time and creative talents, then walk away with a disc- sounds great, in theory, right?

Well, but what if you want to display how gorgeous your family is?  What are your options?

If I don't offer prints (which in the past, I haven't) then you end up headed to Target, Wal-mart, Rite-Aid or CVS.  While all of these locations are great in a snap, they aren't geared towards print enlargements or really delivering a high-quality, color correct image.  It just isn't their specialty, know what I mean?

Well, this winter, over the cold, cold (did I say cold? I meant: frigid!) season, I built a partnership with a new online print company geared towards high-quality, color correct images.  Then, I focused on designing and building a print website that meets all of your needs, both print and cool extras!

Can I tell you how many rave reviews I've heard from clients since launching this print service in January?

Well, if the print orders rolling in are any indication, then clients, friends, family- PRINT YOUR PICTURES!

Just think about how warm and fuzz you will feel, every time you walk past that gorgeous print of your newborn, your children, your family, heck- yourSELF pregnant mamas!  :)

I promise, you will not be disappointed you chose to print your images from your session.

I am headed out to deliver the newest addition to the Bella Vita Print family- Landon's Collage.  


Pssst, that is a 16x24!  *my heart is doing a happy dance*


P.S. did you know you can print enlarged collages?!  Well, you can!  #PrintYourImages #ForTheWin

Look out for a post in the near future about what sizes will work best for your print needs.

Be Blessed, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment