Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Arlowe Turns 1! | Bella Vita Photography Hershey, Pa & West Shore Baby Photographer

Wow.

I cannot believe this little guy is 1.  Seriously.

It feels like just a couple months ago we were traveling to the hospital to welcome him into the world. 

Folks say that time flies when you are having fun. Well, as much fun as we have had with Isabella and Arlowe, I'd have to say that little phrase is true.

In the midst of my busiest season to date, this handsome little guy is turning one.  Talk about being pulled in a million different directions!  I was planning some great locations for sessions and planning away on his hot air balloon-themed first birthday party...but what I wasn't planning was HIS PICTURES!  Yes, you read it right.

Everyone is always commenting, "You're a photographer, your kids must have the BEST pictures ever!"

Well, no...not exactly.  :)

I sometimes find it harder to photograph my own children- I mean they know all my tricks, right?  ;)

Anyhow, on a whim one gorgeous evening, I called up Matt and told him to meet me at a sweet little spot I just love because Arlowe HAS to have some one year pictures. ;)  Being the great husband he is, no questions are asked, other than, "You got something for me to wear?"  Haha, of course!

So, off I go, shoving a HUGE vintage wagon into my little Honda, along with three, yes, read it right, THREE bags of clothes!  I aim to travel light, but it just NEVER works out that way!

Here are a few fun shots from our session!

Enjoy.




 Got to update the family photo when we get a chance. :)

You don't want to hear the story behind this one- let's just say it is safe to assume that this photographer pulls out ALL the stops to get kids to look at the camera and smile!  Haha ;)


If you are interested in a {One Year Session} session, please email us at sarah@bellavitaphotopa.com for more information!

Follow us on {Facebook} {Instagram} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment