Saturday, April 5, 2014

Frey Family | Bella Vita Photography Hershey, Pa

I just adore this little family! 

Tara was one of the first people (literally!) I met when Matt and I moved to Harrisburg!  She was my neighbor and we spent many times going to fun workout classes together and just hanging out.

Now, she's got a fabulous husband and the sweetest little girl ever!

I that every time I see little A she has grown leaps and bounds.  It is always so much fun hanging out with her and keeping up with her inquisitive spunk!

Well, this session was no different- she was educating me on all things "foresty" as we walked around one of my favorite locations.

Enjoy these images from the Frey's session- I had a wonderful time with this fun little family!






Be Blessed.
 
If you are interested in {Family session} packages, please email us at sarah@bellavitaphotopa.com
 
Follow us on {Facebook} {Instagram} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment