Saturday, April 12, 2014

Miss E {7 days new} | Newborn Photographer Hershey, PA

My first little sweet newborn of 2014!  

I couldn't have asked for a snugglier, more awesome a little girl than Miss E.  She rocked her session out at 10 days new!

She is absolutely adorable and I just love the fact her mom and dad didn't find out if she was a girl or boy until she was born!  I wish more of my clients would do this!  How FUUUUNNN!

During the down time in December and January, I took a few learning classes to strengthen my newborn posing skills and editing.  What do you guys think?

Leave this little gal some love!





If you are interested in scheduling a {newborn} session with Bella Vita Photography, email us {at} sarah@bellavitaphotopa.com.  

We'd love to help capture such an incredible moment in your life.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment