Sunday, April 6, 2014

Meet Baby M {7 days new} | Newborn Photographer West Shore & Mechanicsburg, Pa

Oh my goodness, client referrals make my heart so happy. <3

One of my darling clients shared my information with this sweet mama and I was more than happy to meet this sweet family as they welcomed baby M into their lives!

I have a special place in my heart for little boys and their mamas- squishy, snuggly, and of course very cooperative :)

This little guys's nursery is just fabulous! I  love shooting lifestyle shots in baby nurseries.  It is just so ethereal and perfect! 

Check out the accent wall- that is all paint!  :)  Decorated in perfect, calm shades of blues and greens. Sigh.  LOOOOVE!

I hope you enjoy baby M's session!








If you are interested in a {newborn} session, please email us at sarah@bellavitaphotopa.com for more information!

Follow us on {Facebook} {Instagram} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment