Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Inside our Leather Layflat Albums | Bella Vita Photography West Shore & Hershey, Pa Photographer

Psst!

You know how I am always telling you to print your photos?  Well, seriously, print your photos, folks!  :)

Here is a little glimpse inside our updated leather lay-flat albums. 

You can order these in a variety of colors and textures, so don't hesitate to ask, if you are interested.  And trust me, I will remind you to Print. Your. Photos!

I love, love, love these albums.  This is my sample wedding consultation album and it is holding up great!
 
 I find these rounded edges just divine.









If you are interested in ordering an {album of your gallery}, email us at sarah@bellavitaphotopa.com for more details.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment